Sales & Marketing
06 Feb, 2022
You will be part of the core team and help achieve our vision of a global standard of how autonomous systems will interact with people within the automotive and mobility industries. The role will involve the development of strategies to drive lead generation and lead qualification for enterprise software licensing within the mobility industry. You will be defining and managing the sales development processes in line with overall objectives and targets to allow for rapid growth of Humanising Autonomy’s intent prediction technology across various Mobility applications.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the commercial teams to drive new customer acquisition strategies
- Lead generation, and management of a high performing sales pipeline.
- Executing public relations and event involvement to create strong partner relationships and new Sales Channels
- Developing marketing initiatives that drive lead generation and business development.
- Continuously research and identify new trends and channels.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a minimum of 2 years of relevant Marketing and Sales experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and the ability to build business cases
- Knowledge of Customer Management tools, proficient in CRM Software
- Proven experience in strategic planning
- Strong relationship building skills and emotional intelligence to build rapport and trust and work effectively with different types of people at all levels
- Excellent communication skills
What’s in it for you:
- Working with a small but exciting team of engineers, social scientists and commercial talent to shape the future!
- Have a big say in how the Company runs itself
- Competitive salary and share options
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Beautiful offices in Somerset House in Central London
- Guarantee lots of plants in the office
The role will involve large responsibility and autonomy within the company, and require the ability to work both independently as well as part of a creative core team of designers, data scientists, and engineers.
Your work will impact how autonomous systems will interact with people - a field whose relevance is rapidly expanding, and from which you can expect a fast-moving adventure!
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Send applications (including a CV and cover letter) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.