Sales & Marketing
06 Feb, 2022
About Fubar Radio
FUBAR delivers live talk radio for 18-34s. Because we only broadcast online, we’re not regulated or censored like other radio stations, so our presenters and guests are free to be themselves which our listeners love.
We’re raw, funny, sexy and successful. FUBAR has ignited a radio revolution with this winning formula and our listening audience is now up to 675,000, making us Britain’s biggest and fastest growing online talk-radio network.
We’ve worked with some of the biggest names and the best of emerging talent and moving into 2020 we’re expanding our schedule to take our content to the next level. As part of our rapid expansion, we’re looking for a dynamic and creative self-starter to head up our social media department.
This is where you come in…
- You will have a degree (or similar) in marketing, social media or communications.
- You are a solid team leader with management experience in this sector.
- You have the ability to ideate social video content that adds to trending conversations or leads from the front with original ideas.
- You have a proven ability to grow social following and engagement
- You are passionate about social media, emerging trends and platforms.
- You understand social media analytics so you can test the effectiveness of different campaigns
- You will have an integrated understanding of owned, earned and paid social activity.
- You are able to build and manage an enthusiastic and engaged social team.
- You will have experience in a social media agency or heading up a social media department in a similar content-driven media brand.
- You will have an impeccable grasp of the English language, with accurate spelling, excellent writing skills and be fully focused on attention to detail.
- You have a passion for popular culture and knowledge of celebrity gossip.
- You will be proficient in the use of Photoshop/InDesign/PowerPoint and Apple software, to produce eye-catching professional imagery as part of your social content.
- You will have experience of working with video and a full understanding of shooting and editing for social content.